I successfully replaced the burned out board in the automation system and channel 9.3 is back on the air. I will be adding some new movies to the mix but I haven’t figured out the schedule just yet. A couple of the movies I found star Elizabeth Taylor which I thought would be nice since she just passed away. I hope you like them.

I’ll post more information as soon as I figure out a decent schedule.

8 Responses to 9.3 Is Back On the Air!

1. Richard Quinn says:

Kevin,
    Just a little note to let you know about a minor anoyance that is hapening. Near the end of the programs on Retro tv an infromercial cuts off the last few moments of a program such as Marcus Welby MD or others. May just mean a minor resetting of timing or something. Keep up the great work! We love your station.

2. Sean says:

Hi. I’ve tried viewing WLEP from a digital TV. Is it possible that I cannot recieve it because I live in Milcreek and directly north of the airport?

3. Kevin says:

@Richard: I’ll take a look at the timing on the automation system and try to get that fixed as best I can.

@Sean: My transmitter is located just south of I-90 off Peach Street. If you have a directional antenna it should be pointed in that direction. Although, I was just north of the airport today and was able to receive the station on a tiny 7″ LCD with just a 2.5′ stick antenna.

4. Brian says:

I live very close to the airport and I have a roof-top antenna and I rarely get reception and yes it is pointed towards I-79 and Peach…

5. Kevin says:

Brian: Have you used the rescan function of your TV? I’m not sure what else the problem could be.

6. Robert L. Landon Sr. says:

Kevin did you know that your signal has been breaking up since Monday morning. On the good side of things, your broadcast was fantastic Friday through Sunday. My digital box showed that your digital strength was the best it has been so far. It was awesome!!!

7. Kevin says:

@Robert: The only thing that can be affecting the signal that I can think of are atmospheric. Everything has been running as designed that I can see. I hope it clears up for you soon.

8. Robert L. Landon Sr. says:

I hope it does Kevin, because there is no way I can view it like this. After watching 9.1, 9.2, 9.3 for a month, I can’t watch the others. Really I wound not care if they took the others off the air after getting hook on yours!